All participants are required to read and understand the rules and regulations prior to participating in NusantaRun event, particularly NusantaRun Chapter 6.
- Categories offered in NusantaRun Chapter 6 are Full Course (169 KM) and Half Course (85 KM).
- Indonesian & foreign nationals can register for this event.
- NusantaRun is a charity event; there will be neither winners nor prize money.
- Minimum age requirement for all categories is 18 (eighteen) years old on the year the event.
- Marshaling will be conducted throughout the event to ensure event rules and regulations are followed.
- Participants acknowledge and accept that participating in this event carry a potential risk that can result in injury, disability, even death.
- NusantaRun is a multi-days long distance running charity event. Participants are STRONGLY ADVISED to solicit medical advice from doctor if they are in doubt of their health condition prior to taking part in the event.
- NusantaRun registration is final and cannot be transferred. Registration to this event means participant fully accepts the rules and regulations stated. Participant who transferred his/her bib number is subject to disqualification from the event, and future events of NusantaRun.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. NusantaRun reserves the right to turn down confirmed registration if any information on entry form is proved to be false.
- Safety is our utmost priority. Medical team will be available at each Check Point, and ambulances are also standby at designated position to accommodate fast response through out the course.
- Should the event be cancelled due to circumstance beyond the control of NusantaRun (including heavy rain, thunder storm, natural disaster or public rally/demonstration), there shall be no refund of the entry fees paid and the Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- NusantaRun is a charity event. By registering to NusantaRun Chapter 6, participants automatically bound to the agreement to run a fundraising campaign, monitored by NusantaRun.
- A minimum pledge of IDR 5.000.000,- is required for all participants, with IDR 3.500.000,- of it it needed to be fulfilled before NusantaRun Chapter 6 Start Time, if not, participant will not be allowed to Start. The rest of the pledge can be fulfilled until the end of fundraising period.
- In the case that participant(s) decide to withdraw from the event due to personal reason, it will not eliminate their obligation to run the fundraising campaign with the agreed minimum pledge target.
- In the case that participant(s) failed to fulfill minimum pledge, it will affect their possibilities to participate in future NusantaRun events.
- The Participant agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participant contained in the registration form. NusantaRun may contact the Participant from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with NusantaRun shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
- The submission of online registration form is considered as an acknowledgement and acceptance of the event rules and regulations.
- NusantaRun reserves the rights to close the registration before the registration deadline when the event quota is filled.
- Participants must complete the marked course on foot under their own power. Using any other method to complete the marked course will be deemed as cheating.
- Participants must be capable of completing the full distance of each respective category, start line to finish line, within event time requirement (Cut Off Time).
- Start time Full Course category 07 December 2018 19.00 WIB, and for Half Course category 08 December 2018 16:00 WIB from Check Point 6.
- Cut Off Time for Full Course category (169 KM) is 42 hours, and for Half Course category (85 KM) is 21 hours. Cut of points are also exercised at every checkpoint (CP) along the course to ensure timely finish. Cut of times at every checkpoint will be announced closer to event day.
- NusantaRun Chapter 6 time requirement and minimum age applies to all forms of entry and participation.
- Participant’s BIB number are specific personal identifiers and may not be exchanged with or transferred/ sold to any other person.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entry/bibs is strictly prohibited and will result in the immediate disqualification and/or banning of any individuals involved from NusantaRun future events.
- Event pack, which contains BIB number, event guide, etc. can only be collected at the START area of each event category, several hours priors to flag off.
- Event pack cannot be mailed and cannot be collected by a representative. No exception.
- Each participant MUST signed a provided NusantaRun Chapter 6 Waiver Form before collecting the event pack.
- Participant will receive 2 (two) identical BIB numbers, to be putted in front and at the back of participant’s body.
- BIB number must be visible at all times outside your clothing and/or hydration pack.
- Participants MUST carry their own Mandatory Gear at all time along the marked course. Any participant(s) not carrying their Mandatory Gear, are not allowed to proceed until they arrange for the missing item to be replaced, or will be immediately declared as DID NOT FINISH by NusantaRun Officials.
- During the night / dark hours, participants are required to stay visible to other road users by (a) using their headlamp, (b) wear a high visibility vest and/or use LED safety lights attached to their body. Failed to comply with this will be immediately declared as DID NOT FINISH by NusantaRun Officials and not allowed to continue.
- Check Point stations will be available through out the marked course, for all event categories.
- Participants are required to stop at all Check Point located along the route, and obliged to report to Timing Officers upon arrival and leaving the Check Point. Timing Officers will record participants Check In and Check Out time.
- Participants are allowed to have a maximum of 1 (one) pacer starting only from Check Point 12 heading to finish line.
- When approaching the finish line, approximately 100m towards the finish line is a “RUNNERS ONLY AREA”. No pacers allowed, no exception will be entertained. Please allow and respect the participants to have their moment of glory after enduring hours of long distance running.
- The participant is responsible for the actions of their support crews. Support crews must comply with all instructions from NusantaRun Officials. The participant may be disqualified for actions or breaches of the rules by their support crews.
- Coordination with the Police Department, Transportation Services and local authorities has been done to ensure safety of all runners. However, participants are advised to be vigilant and cautious at all times. Medical services are provided by the event organizer in corporation with local hospitals and care takers. Medical personnel are allowed to stop participants they see medically unable to continue the event.
- Participants are allowed to be accompanied by a support crew comprised of no more than 1 (one) one four-wheeled motor vehicle and no more than 4 (four) persons. All support crews have to be in the same vehicle at all time. No additional vehicles are allowed at any time.
- Participants must register their support crew to NusantaRun. Registration for support crew will commence at early November 2018.
- All support crew required to check in to NusantaRun at the start area, prior to the flag off of Full Course category. Support crew will have to put the provided “RUNNER’S SUPPORT VEHICLE” sticker at their vehicle on both sides, as well as the rear of the vehicle.
- Support crew members need to sign the provided NusantaRun Waiver Form for Support Crew
- Support crews are not allowed to carry participants Mandatory Gear at any time.
- When assisting the participants, especially when participants need to be inside the vehicle, vehicle must be at a complete stop and park appropriately off the road surface. Failed to comply with this may result in immediate disqualification of the participants, due to cheating.
- Support crew vehicles cannot travel behind the participants at the speed of the participant. Vehicles must leapfrog the participants at a considerable distance (3 – 5 KM recommended) from the participant position.
- Support crew need to be completely self-sufficient, and be physically, mentally, and logistically ready throughout the event.
- Support crews’ members are prohibited to run and/or walk with the participants throughout the marked course, unless otherwise stated.
- 1 (one) support crew is allowed to run with the participants starting from CP 12 until approaching finish line as a Pacer. The distance is approximately 10 KM. There will be a special BIB number for the pacer and must be attached to their running jersey. Pacers are not allowed to carry participants Mandatory Gear at any time.
OTHER & RULE ENFORCEMENT
- NusantaRun has an Absolute Zero Tolerance Policy regarding cheating in any forms of conduct. Any participant proved to be cutting the course, advancing on a course on anything other than the participants limbs, or preventing/blocking other participant(s) from running the course during the event will be (a) immediately disqualified from the NusantaRun Chapter 6, (b) forever listed on the Official Results as “DISQUALIFIED FOR UNSPORSTMANLIKE CONDUCT”, and (c) banned for life from participating in NusantaRun future events.
- Participants expressly and exclusively grant NusantaRun and its assigns, the irrevocable right to use a runner’s name, likeness, biography, factually or otherwise in connection with the production, the distribution and exploitation of the pictures related to NusantaRun, world-wide in any and all devices and media.
- NusantaRun has the right to change the rules and regulations at any time without any prior notice.
- Other things that have not been listed in this rules and regulations will be determined later.